For more than 35 years, I have been helping clients with residential real estate.
Residential Real Estate Attorney in Nashua, NH
As a long-time residential real estate attorney practicing in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine, I can guide you in protecting your assets and furthering your interests as a:
- Lease party (landlord or tenant)
Specifically, I assist clients through:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Closing document preparation
- Title examinations
- Closing services
Representing Buyers, Sellers, and Lenders
I represent buyers, sellers, and landlords, for both single-family and multi-family properties.
Some alliances are predetermined before a home purchase and sale gets underway. The closing agent, hired by the lender, is working for that lender, not for the buyer. We on the other hand, advocate for the buyer (or seller) of a house or condominium or multi-family.
An attorney’s involvement can prevent surprises and help expedite a smooth purchase or sale transaction. As an experienced and knowledgeable real estate lawyer, I coordinate with the closing agent to complete steps such as document review, title review and confirmation of the settlement statement leading up to closing.
Smooth Real Estate Transactions
I strive to give you peace of mind and help your real estate transactions go smoothly.
Many home purchasers today rely heavily on information provided by their own Internet research and contacts. Many make the first steps toward home purchases through real estate agents. The real estate agents, in turn, recommend mortgage companies, which do business with preferred title companies. The process of buying a home can seem preplanned and predictable. However, pitfalls can and do arise. Legal counsel as a home purchase moves forward can prevent trouble and provide individualized advocacy if the need arises.
Without a lawyer’s protective eye, a would-be homebuyer can fall into financial and legal traps, unaware of looming risks. When it is time to make an offer on a new home, formalize a purchase agreement or proceed toward closing, an attorney can be critical to ensuring a smooth completion of the transaction.
Other Legal Services
More than just real estate, I also do construction contracts, probate, and other legal matters related to residential real estate.
My real estate practice includes other areas of the law.
- I assist builders and developers in zoning, contracts, commercial real estate and related commercial transactions involved in construction of homes in the Nashua area and surrounding communities.
- I advise individuals, couples and families involved in real estate transactions related to the death of a property owner. Probate, trust administration and sale of a family home can be facilitated by an understanding of residential real estate laws and processes.
- I have 30+ years experience working with zoning boards, and know how the process works to get your transaction through.
Primary Home, Vacation Homes, Investment Property
Whether you are buying or selling a primary home or have a vacation home or investment property in Maine, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire, we can help.
For individualized counsel regarding buying or selling a house or condominium in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Maine, please call our Nashua office at 603-882-5129 or send an email inquiry through this website.