For more than 40 years, I have been helping clients in commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Attorney in Nashua, NH
- Representation of private and institutional lenders
- Secured lending transactions
- Sales and lease negotiations
- Land use and zoning matters
- Development, planning and permitting
- Condominium formation and administration
- Commercial property collections
- Foreclosure of commercial properties
- Commercial landlord and tenant issues
My clients include local, regional and out-of-state clients, including out-of-state lenders. I am a trusted lawyer and reliable resource in the area of commercial lending and property development.
Sample Client Scenarios
Individual cases and clients are highly unique. Each new project is case-specific, and legal advice for each client must be personalized.
- The buyer of a commercial property wants to make sure the property is free and clear of legal encumbrances.
- A lender may request preparation of a closing package to secure a loanaccording to the applicable state’s laws. Ensuring proper security for this type of note is essential so that in case of default, the lender will be able to sell the property if necessary and recover the unpaid debt.
- A commercial landlord may need help developing, reviewing and finalizing or modifying a lease.
- A commercial tenant may request assistance reviewing or negotiating a lease or a lease-to-purchase conversion.
Thorough, Reliable, Experienced
Whatever the nature of a particular case, I help my clients complete transactions with reassurance of goals accomplished as intended. I help protect their rights and interests while completing each transaction. Many satisfied clients have used my legal services for residential and commercial real estate transactions for many years. They know they can count on thorough, accurate, customized and on-time work from Alexander S. Buchanan, PLLC.
Inquiries are welcome. Serving New Hampshire and out of state clients.
Schedule a consultation regarding any commercial real estate matter in or near Nashua, New Hampshire, or in Massachusetts or Maine. Call me, Alec Buchanan, at 603-882-5129 or send an email message through this website.